KLONE’S SMALL BUSINESS PROGRAM GUARANTEES A READY-TO-USE MARKETING TOOLKIT
Develop a Strong Value Proposition
Use Social Media Effectively to Create Leads
Support Customers & Lead Generation with Email Marketing
Implement CRM to Convert Leads into Customers
As a small business owner you have to do it all and you are told that knowledge becomes your most valuable asset. But, knowledge alone without implementation is only a potential advantage. KLONE workshops introduce tools and techniques (potential knowledge) essential to be successful. Our mastermind sessions focus on reinforcement and hands-on implementation assistance.
Our initial five-month course KLONE Toolkit 1.0 includes a two-hour meeting twice a month – manageable for even the busiest small business owner. Program locations include Bradenton & Sarasota.
When You Complete KLONE Toolkit 1.0, you:
- understand your customer persona and discover new ways to reach them
- have a value proposition that fits your customer and related elevator pitches
- are competent to use Email marketing and MailChimp
- are competent to use Facebook and LinkedIn to support marketing
- implement CRM to improve customer relationships, conversion and retention
Check out ‘Toolkit 1.0’ to learn more…or contact Jym North at email@example.com.